Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello there!!

Ok so a good friend of mine (Donna) told me to check out her blog and I did, and decided that I would like a blog as well. So here it is! If you are reading this, first of all thank you for being interested! and second I may go on and on about some of the most random things but if you stick with me till the end everything will come together and you will comprehend my randomness. Ok well I guess this was just a welcome blog and after I post this I am going to write about something that has been bugging me for quite a long time. So if your willing come along with me for the ride!

1 comment:

~*~Abby~Hailey~Lydia~*~ said...

Awww, I loveages you Moo Moo. I am gonna add your blog to my list on the side of my blog.. maybe Staurt will read yours too hehe.

Love ya tuns
Donna